Senior Solutions Architect/Consultant
Job Description: Manage Semantics ManagerTM projects from the beginning of the sales cycle through delivery. Provide pre-sales, marketing, and training support. Coordinate development efforts, and develop assessment, design, and architecture plans. Carry out system implementations via configuration, report writing, and data migrations.
- Work with clients to perform needs assessments, understand and refine requirements, translate requirements to design, and provide recommendations on standards and metadata management implementation strategies.
- Develop and carry out implementation plans, including configuration, report writing, and integrations for pre-sales demos, proofs of concept, and implementations.
- Develop and deliver presentations and demos to potential clients and at conferences.
- Map, transform, and upload standards and metadata content.
- Prepare and conduct technical workshops, webinars, and training.
- Respond to requests for information/proposals.
- Contribute to solution strategy, business development, and marketing activities.
- Strong experience using and/or implementing CDISC standards
- Metadata management and information modeling skills
- Knowledge of BioPharma industry and clinical drug development lifecycle, preferably in at least one of the following areas: Biomedical Informatics, Clinical Data Management, Biostatistics, Statistical Programming, or Database Programming
- Experience with business and systems analysis
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies (Agile preferred)
- Development/programming experience with one or more of these technologies: J2SE, J2EE, XML, Oracle, or SQL-aware reporting tools (BIRT preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Additional preferred knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Metadata/standards governance
- Functional area or project management
- ISO 11179 standard for metadata registries
- BRIDG and ISO 21090 or HL7 datatypes
- Understanding of semantic interoperability goals & concepts
Education Preference: BS/MS or equivalent experience in technical or health related field
Please send you resume to Julie dot Smiley at soa dot com